Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the board and sorry but not sure if its been brought up recently. I fish stripers mostly in the summer but i love to crappie fish all winter and early spring. I have been fishing the Gunpowder river this winter and have been doing well when there is no ice.Is there any others on the board who winter fish?

·
Registered
983 Posts
i know my style of winter aint exactly the same as yours :rolleyes: but ill be happy to answer any questions you got.....as will pretty much everyone on here.........welcome aboard amigo, great to have you:beer:

·
Banned
215 Posts
Welcome Penn Pal, Baltimore guy here. You do have a Maryland page if you want local info. . If you want more places in and around Baltimore, or Eastern Shore just shoot me a PM and I will give you plenty.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey Penn Pal welcome to P&S,

I fished until mid January I guess just didn't have much time after that. I will be getting out as soon as I can I want to catch some smallmouth and crappie before I get busy all over again. Again welcome to the board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.