Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome maybe we can even have it in teh summer months ;that would be way better when im not in school / work. Keeep brewing up ideas and me and my penns will show u who is boss...
Crabboy, you and your "penns" February 26 (Thursday) and Friday the 27. 'nough of your bs, trying to "git" attention "smack". I challenged, you called me, now the date is set. Your attacks toward me are fine and jim dandy, but attacks on people I know, or who have done nothing to you but call your hot air bluffing, are totally disrespectful, to say the least, and childish, to put midly. You "wanna be a man" show up Thursday February 26 by 6:00 am and will fish until dark Friday February 27, gotta "Franklin" at your out fish 40 - 1, you outfish me, ya got my "Franklin", you don't do it 40 - 1, you owe me 40 "Franklins". Ya don't show up, my little "man" you chicken.

Place and time set, now put your fishing where your jaws are, crabboy.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, it is official, and I posted as a private event on the calander, click calender and you will see. You wanted a date and you think AI is smo, be there or be scared. Date and place is set. Back out crabboy.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cdog, troll, throw bait hoping, 'ell, I am not old or wise enough to be an "ol' salt", and the way I figure, I won't be fishing with him the 26 and 27 cause 8-1 says he be a no show. Now my friend, if ya don't mind the chill, and an "old salt" who don't know all there is to know except, life (stil learning that one too), I could probably use some company, since you know who won't be there.

CDog, this is your year. Now ya just gotta beat your first "feeesh", and ya only got 11 and a half months to do it.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
I'm there! Just need to get th W*rk to agree. Maybe we can both get us a biggun without Kenmefish there. ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I will be there! Would be great if you could head up Cdog! I have a feeling we will all have a good time!:D

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Shaggy, just a question from an interested outsider. I live down here in the sunny & warm (compared to you guys :D ) Tidewater area and know this place pretty well but , is there really anything to be caught @ AI during those dates, besides "Franklins" that is?? ;)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some stray stripers, especially if we get a warm spell, and an east nor'east wind blow, some skate, a wandering shark or two and piece of mind.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Thanks for the feedback shaggy. I thought you were divulging a secret about some good fishing up there. After your seemingly honest response I do believe I'll concentrate my fishing efforts down here, between SB, HI and that infamous place where there is reportedly no fish. :D ;)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, the fish won't "really" arrive for some of the better action from the beach until late March, early April, but as stated, late February, early March good times for driving the beach with both eyes open, a pen and a notebook (and if not a cold beer, some hot coffee or cocoa).

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Shaggy, it sounds like you got your dander up, it might be worth the drive just to see you jumping up and down on the beach.
I think I'll wait a bit to come up, call me when it gets right.

·
Registered
77 Posts
People dont get your hopes up obviously the shag dog is scared out of his mind. First he sets a date that is during school, maybe he dont know that since it seems he didnt go to college based on how he acts, second its like way early in the morning remember i live in Athens fuking Georgia. Thats like a 12 hour drive. Real big. 3rd the challenge as to who can outfished who has now turned into you wanting me to catch 40 fish to your 1. ROFL man o man u are dumb. Shoot i bet u i can catch 50lbs over whatever u catch of any species there and considering the time of year and the weather it will be stripers. You have obviously been bored over this past 5 months and finally i spark some excitement, well i hate to break it to ya but this contest is getting lame and your planning of it is getting even lamer. i gotta go back to class but i will continue this tongiht.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ooooh college boy, I am impressed, but you haven't graduated yet, me Marketing degree and finance minor. There, see I can brag too.

I figured you'd whimp out, guess your just not "any old smo" but just for the record, here was your response to my AI in February after Valentines day:

"ROFL, i know what the weather is like....lived in churchton md for like 5 years...

im down ....at in feb sure ill be there and ill show you how its done. Just gotta find the days in my busy school scedule. O yeah , im glad i amused ya. My amusement will come when i land about 40 more stripers then you when they blitz. And remember i said that. "

Now, if your above statements were lies, guess I am correct in thinking you being the "fishin king of Georgia" must also be one.

Oh well, and you can quote me on this one "bawk, bawk bawk". Can you say CHICKEN ?

And dang, I already asked off for those two days, so I guess now I'll drive the beach, and probably toss a few into the surf. Who knows, maybe a few strays waiting for me, but not shecrab84 :p

No guts no glory, soon your testicles may just drop, and then, naah.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Cdog, since shecrab_84 has, as expected, backed out, maybe I can try for the 27 - 29 of February off and if anything is happenning down Virginia Beach area that time of year, meet up with you, NS4D, kenmefish and wilber plus others.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah crabboy_84, here is your initial post from your hope you haven't forgot thread, so, you knew what month and pretty much where:

I Hope You havent forgot.
Hey Shaggy is our challenge still on in feb. You said u would list some dates and also tell me if you found a better place then that smo hangout aka A.I. ...lol kidding but you will take serious im sure. Anyway I was just thinking the other day and remembered our little challenge . Ill be here waiting for your remarks.

-Crabby

BTW, "im" should be (since "u b" in college), should be capital I'm, and Ill should be I'll.

Just trying to help you out of grammer 101.

·
Registered
77 Posts
OMFG u are retarted Grammar does not go into effect in chatting you moron. And wtf you coward picking a week day to do the fishing trip.

ANd you complaining about already taking those days off and then u write this little gem.
"Hey Cdog, since shecrab_84 has, as expected, backed out, maybe I can try for the 27 - 29 of February off and if anything is happenning down Virginia Beach area that time of year, meet up with you, NS4D, kenmefish and wilber plus others."
sounds like to me you havent taken those days off yet. Man you so full of old salt the Morton people must be trying to farm you a$$. ANd if you have a jeep and you are willing to travel like your stupid saying is then you should pick a nuetral spot thats not 10 mins from your trailer.

-crabby

·
Registered
77 Posts
Shaggy you are the one who is chicken of the 20 year old fishing kid, you are the one who is getting punked, and ill still be here in Georgia hold my scepter and wearing my crown as the fishing king, you want to prove otherwise just bring it.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Much as I expected more childishness from the crab. I AIn't chicken, chicken little (bawk, bawk, bawk), You stated at beginning of your I am a whimp he won't remember or go thread, you knew Feb and Knew AI. Have asked off the 26 and 27 of February (yesterday), and since you gave me soooo much noticed that you are scared, I have plenty of time to asked for alternate days. Now, if your balls drop soon let me know, my offer stands, and I'll even go Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday, that is if it is okay with your mommy.

Actually, AI is about 2 hours (counting air down), from my weee, white rancher, was going to put dat dare trailor on the lot, but dang, they wanted too much money to tear the rancher down, so my dream died a slow death. Maybe in my next life, but then I'd probably end up with trailor trash (you, hint hint) as my neighbor. Can you say that? Hi, neighbor! Not, just shoot me before that happens.

When you end up gettin' off your thorn, oops, I mean throne, take a long walk off of the shortest pier you can find. Shecrab, YOU backed down, not me, you knew when and where, and I guess mom said you can't go. Oh well, last response from me to your sorry, chicken legged, no balls childishness. If mommy can find a sitter to accompany you to AI in February, 26/27, 27/28 or 28/29, post, I'll be there, but knowing you, you'd still be scared.

As my way of saying goodbye, :barf:

Hope this year is better than last for you, and maybe, you'll catch a real fish.

Adios, crybaby_84.

·
Registered
290 Posts
ROTFLMAO

Every time you pull your head out of your arse you dig your hole a little deeper.

Crabby_84 wrote:
Shoot i bet u i can catch 50lbs over whatever u catch of any species there and considering the time of year and the weather it will be stripers.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Shaggy, this guy probally don't even have a fishin' pole.
Just let it die and he will to.
Or, on second thought, Not.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts