Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
February (not around Valentines, cause I got three special ladies (plus Mom) in my life), we are on.

Rules:

Meet at 7:00 am the day of your choice beside the week of aforementioned

Fish until midnight the following day

Only stripers count, biggest wins

Sandflea permitting, you and me $100 says in 43 hours you don't land 40 more stripers than I do.

Anthony has gratiously(?) volunteered to be my official with you, and all you need is someone you pick to "babysit" me.

As Anthony said you Talk the talk, now fishing king, WALK THE WALK

If Sandflea says no to the side (it's his site, so he can delete the side deal), I'll deal, you lose, you leave.

Now crabby we know where, but you decide when. This could be another P&S EVENT. "Are you ready to rumbllllle?????"

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
$ide Action

Sounds like a marathon event to me. I'd sure like to get in on a little $ide action.:D

Catman.;)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends, if with me $33.33 (I'll kick in th extra penny since it's me Anthony and maybe you), if not me, talk to crabby, and catman you can be my babysitter. Just want to make sure it's fair and "Up and up".

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Allrighty then........I'm pulling for ya Shaggy......To be the man you got to beat the man.....and the man my money is on is Shaggy.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, no side bet, with all this, even if I won by now wouldn't pay for the bait the gas or Anthony. So, basic rules stay, just now it's a two way gentleman's bet. One biggest striper, two, I don't get outfished 40 or so almost one striper per hour (43 hours by the forty stripers I'm supposed to be out fished).

Other than that Crabby_84, though I probably said the right thing the wrong way (this is getting addicting, and to say the least old). Fl may be right, and I may just like you (and if what you see is what you get suits you) you may just like me, and we may just git along).

·
Registered
467 Posts
Im the Official Time Keeper

Hey Shaggy,

You cant leave me out of this thing. I wouldnt miss this competition for anything. Ill be there if rooting for ya. 43hrs of fishing isnt a bad idea. I might just have to fish along with you guys although i wont be competing. Let me know when...........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Has anybody else noticed that Crabby hasn't responded to this thread or the other one? I wonder if he's chicken? Or maybe he's a ghost crab:D , you only see him for a second then he's gone.

Oh yeah, GO CLEMSON, Down with GEORGIA!!!!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Shaggy....I'd be happy to be your baby sitter.:) Guess that leaves me out for any side action. Been a long time since I stay awake that long. The Coleman stove and a couple pots of coffee should work.;)

Catman.:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
mmmmmm

is it gettn warm up in here or what ? You go shagmeister :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My money is on Shaggy! I think he'll be able to beach stripers better than sharks! LOL....Do you think we will need to rent some bleachers for this event?;)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To be honest people, no matter who says what, just cause the stripers are there don't mean you catch 'em. Gotta be right spot, right time, right winds, right water temps, right bait (which, is why I am willing to bet against the 40 - 1 deal). But on AI, at least it is always the right frame of mind. Actually murph, better off betting on me pulling in a lunker shark. Caught enough stripers to keep me going back, and that is, was and probably will always be reason numero uno, but, to get one of the drum they been catching, or land one shark like the SOB I screwed up with at 3R, or to see people like Hat, Flfisherman (though they were kinda late) and meet (somekind of sound effects), see (laser light show), and shake hands with (bells and whistles) the gracious Ms. J (ain't got the guts to caller Ms. Sandflea, she got a shepperd(?) (Flea need spell check) ( sorry, I"m a golden retriever kind a fellow), cute though) oh yeah, nice meeting you too, Mr. J :D

Now about this spell check thing, it's really pretty simple, a bit of an alnighter, maybe just a tad of alcohol, find newer bigger server, invest in a mainframe, add audio, access with phone cams from remote locations, and all of the sudden..............YAHOOOOOOO, or cnbc or any other skip it.

Nice meeting you and your family.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, Fl outfished me one striper to none on our adventure, yet the season is early,

·
Registered
77 Posts
rofl, i aint responded yet cuz i didnt know it existed.....plus i dont really check the site all day long...anyway you talk a lot of chit over the internet shaggy lets see what happens in person.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Inquiring Minds

Hey Shaggy, for those of us who have no idea how all this got started would you mind giving a little background. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Catman.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
must b a feeshn issue :p

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
looked like it blowd up on that Thrifty poll stuff :barf:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts