Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well was on the way to drop off the rod to rugger when he called me and said don't rush because he was heading home because his wife was in labor. Here's to a healthy baby, healthy wife and hopefully a healthy dad!:eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks, but turns out it was false labor; got sent back home, lol. DOc says "Any day now, any day" ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Rugger if you didn't have the $$$ you could of just told me!:p :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOL, no, I don't go broke until the kid starts college, Jason. Up until then I should be able to swing the $55 for a new rod ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
OK, NOW the baby is here :)

Marcus Andrew Kohm was born this morning and is healthy and happy, as is hsi Mom :) NOte that at 20" and 7.5lbs, he qualifies as a mid-season keeper in the Bay :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Congrats to the new Daddy!

Now all you have to do is get me that damn Cuban...LOL Again congrats my friend....Hat

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
congratulations!

Now we know that the next generation will have fisherman because we know you are gonna raise him up right:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations Rugger! Definitely a nice catch!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Congradulations Rugger..That is a big one..

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Well Rugger, since the "big boys" are out of season, guess you'll have to toss it back until "keeper season" returns. ;)

Have two daughters, and though, sometimes a pain you know where, they can beat the biggest one that got away, anytime in my book.

Congrats and enjoy, yet they seem to grow up too quick.

By the way, I don't see no cigars?

Have Jeep will travel. :D

Oh yeah, now try to get fishing.:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts