Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I want one

I keep hearing about these stippers. Where can i get me one?:D
Seriously though, Congrats on the keeper reddog1, I know i will get mine sooner or later..........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey MC,
Did you get your new rod yet? The Okuma that is. SP seems to have a lot of those stripers. You just need to put your time in. I saw another guy when I was out there Sat. who caught one but right when he got it to shore it fell off and away it swam. The guy was really upset. I guess I would be too.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Not Yet

I have to wait to this friday. My wife said so. The tackle shop i go too has the 12' Tica UEHA for the same price as the Solaris. They both are selling there for $99. Ill go past there this weekend and pick one up.I will definitely get back up to SP to get at those stripers........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Don't know why everyone is congratulating reddog on his 1 striper. Heck wasn't even that big.:p Now when he catches another one like that than we will know it was not a fluke ;) J/K

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Reddog1,

I Finally got my 12' Solaris. I will definitely be trying it out tomorrow. I went on and got it from Holiday Sports. I did not want to wait to get it from digitaldagger. Once i use it im sure i wll be happy. I will tell you what i think when i get back........Tight Lines

MC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts