Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congrats Fl Fisherman & Anthony!

As co-anglers of the month is a new thing here at P&S, I can't think any two people better suited for the first award. These guys spend more time together then most married people do and always seem to get along and catch fish. Now that is a accomplishment!

One is the teacher and one is the student or is it one is the student and one is the teacher? Hell, I don't know I can't tell who's who but either way this is a partnership that works out well and it seems their long trips pay off with nice fish.

I fish with both of these guys and consider them good friends! So let me be the first to say, Fl Fisherman & Anthony congrats on co-angler of the month and welcome to the wall of fame, you guys worked for it!.....Hat80 ;)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thank You to everyone

It's a great honor to be on the wall of Fame. You guys should have seen how big my grin was when I heard that me and Jason were gonna be co-anglers of the month. Now that it's official, I can't stop smiling. I'd like to thank my agent, my fans, and my baby's momma :D . But seriously thanks to everyone who nominated us. Also thanks to my Buddy Jason, couldn't have done it without him.
-Anthony

·
Registered
823 Posts
congrats to both of you..... and honor much earned.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Cograts guys and It is great that two great friends share the honor Way to go!:)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Here I am! LOL! Thank you everybody, it is really an honor. Just shows what hard work and determination will get you. Oh yeah and some fishing!;) This site is great, the people are great, it doesn't get much better than this. I have met a lot of people on this site and can't wait to meet even more. I appreceiate everyones nominations and want to say I could not have been co-anglers with a better guy. Tight Lines All!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Congrats to two guys who fish their butts off...

Congrats to both of you guys for all that you have done for the site - whether it was pier cleanups, lending a helping hand to those newbies on the site, or catching "two" fish at a time!

Wish I had half as much time as you guys do to fish! ;)

Sandcrab

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Congrats

FL FISHERMAN:cool:

Don't breathe a word of this.....but just between you and I, I nominated you some time back. But as they say, majority rules (gee that phrase sounds familiar). And as it did that month........... the same is true for November.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Congratulations Guys!!

The stuff you guys do......Ahhh to be young and free again......Not!!

Seeing as I've met Jason, and he seemed pretty cool:rolleyes: , Anthony should be alright too!
Good Job Guys!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts