Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you guys know. The conditions are getting better at Packery. Reports of good trout fishing on the North Jetty with a lemon rig and live shrimp. One report came in as seeing small Tarpon in the cannel. Won't be long before the kings show up....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey bro, it's me

Do you put the lemon on the shrimp or is it a garnish with the cocktail sauce?:rolleyes: Would it work up here?
What's up brother.
How's the weather down in TX.
It's HOT on OBX what with all the beach closures going on. People are pissed and the beer just isn't doing the job:beer:
Seriously though, I think it's pretty bad out here. I think the beach we were at just a couple of weeks ago is closed due to molestation of fencing around plover nesting sites. I was unable to pull up the map of closures, so I'm not sure.
Anyway the kids are gung-ho for fishing/camping and we all love the beach anyway, so we're going.
At some point I need to talk gear with you, the light weight stuff I have will only get me so far. I'd like to have at least one long surf rod. I know you can point me in the right direction.
Take care, love the family for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts