Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks a Ton or Two to the guys who turned me on to Colonial Parkway. CDOG, Tuna Fish, Cookie Man, Digger & Tuna Fish! If I missed anyone Thank You also. My wife & I had a great afternoon out there today. Well worth the 50 minute drive from Va. Beach. Very nice to meet CDOG & COOKIEMAN out there. Members of this site are obviously all ambasadors of both this site & of the sport we enjoy so much. I should not forget to mention CDOGS buddy fishing with Old Yeller! The fish just love that Yellow Fishing Pole more than others! Guess we took home about 10 fish that were all pretty decent size.

Thank God I Fish
:) :D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
TGIF,pleased ta meet ya an th wife.Budlight an ole yeller put a hurting on me today. ;)

Just don't tell me they went crazy after I left. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cdog, you said not to tell ya but Fishnfool put your bloodworms to good use. He must have caught at least 25 and he left before they really turned on. I ended up catching 37 croaker and 2 stripers (14" & 22") another gentleman caught the one you wanted about 30". I caught and gave a man & his family 13 in about 30 mins. They just stopped by to see what was being caught, luckiy they had a bucket in the car. TGIF, glad you and your wife had a great day, but I got to get me one of them Ol' Yeller rods like budlight was using.Take care all.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
TGIF, congrats. I'm glad you found it and caught some. You'll probably see me sometime out there again.

CDog, I guess you saved some for the rest of the folks. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts