Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished there for a few today boat konked out on me did catch a few spots croakers stopped by indian field creek to fish ended up pickn up trash that sux people must think of that as a dump i grabbed a couple of trash bags full and left wish everybody else do the same its a wonder they dont stop people from goin down there :mad:

·
Registered
403 Posts
its a shame how people litter. u go to a fishing spot and see old line and lure cases and empty bottles. its really great that u picked up all that trash. my motto is always leave it cleaner than it was when u arrived.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what a mess

yea but the thing that gets me is i only go there 3 or 4 times outta year and i know dam well that theres people goin down to this spot on a regular i guess they" d rather sit there and fish in it than to pick it up so they aint gotta @##* look at it then when it gets time to get it shut down everybody wants to cry about it when all they had to do in the first place was to pick up after themselves i[ if you go to INDIANFIELD CREEK to fish please take a trash bag or two surely would be nice ] BILL :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.