Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally have caught my first fish of 03. :cool: Went to th Parkway on th York an ran into Tunafish.Croakers were biting steady an they were decent sized ones.I brought home 10 nice keepers an released a few.As a side note they were biting far out,never even got a nibble on my 6 fter,all fish were caught on my 10 fter.Other than Cookieman,most fish were caught on big rods flung way out there.

R

·
0 Posts
I KIND OF FIGURERD ANYBODY WENT DARN NEAR ANYWHERE CAUHT SOME NICE CROAKS THERE EVERY WHERE \\ REAL CLICKER

R

·
0 Posts
ID LIKE TO CHECK THAT BOAT OUT POSSIBLY END OF WEEK.... ALSO CHECKED OUT TAPPAHANNOCK CAUGHT SEVERAL CROAKER \\\REAL CLICKER

·
Registered
73 Posts
Also went down to the base of the Coleman Bridge by Nicks Seafood. Made it there at about 5 & fished untill about 7:30. There were about 5 people fishing with only one fish caught during that time period. Were you all fishing in the same area & what time were you fishing ?

Thank God I Fish

R

·
0 Posts
YEAH CDOG LET ME GET DUCKS IN A ROE HOOLAR BACK AT YOU LATER FOR SURE ///REAL CLICKER

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank God I Fish,we were fishing futher up near Indian Field creek.

real clicker,Cool.

R

·
0 Posts
YUP THAT BE THE EXACT SPOT AND WHEN THEY HIT THEY HIT REAL HARD\\\ HEY CHECK THIS OUT :eek: \\MY NEIGHBOR TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE CATCHING CROAKERS IN THE YORK JIGGING 25 40 FT OF WATER WITH A SQUID TYPE JIG //WHATCHA THINK\\\REAL CLICKER

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey real clicker,it wouldn't surprise me. Might want ta hit that CAPS button though.Some find it offensive. ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
From where I was fishing where is Indian Field? In relation to Old Williamsburg road? Which Nicks is on. One of the guys on this board sent me some directions for Indian Field but I could'nt make them work for me. Please help.
Hope to see yall out there.

Near all the cannons?

TGIFish

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cdog Just got home a while ago ended up staying till couldn,t see the rod tips anymore. hated to leave they were biting on all rods. before Tunafish left he couldn,t hardly shut his cooler top and we were throwing back as many as he kept. Great meeting you and I,m sure we will see you again. My son and his girlfriend want to go back tomorrow , they had a blast when they staRTED biting real good. great afternoon at the river!!!

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TGIF,from th Coleman,take a right outta th parking lot.Go up to th fork an go right.Go past th canons an till ya reach th Pkway.Hang a right an head on till ya come to th first pullover with access to water. There ya be. ;)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cookieman,good ta meet ya as well.Might be heading back out sun as well.Gave my neighbor most of em an he asked when I was going again. ;) He loves dem croaker,look foward ta seeing ya again. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts