Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to parkway at Indian field creek, got there about 7 left at 12. Bite was great until 10 and someone hit the off switch, still brought home 30 and probably threw 10 - 15 back noone out there to give them to. Tunafish , had to bring these home after family found out I was going and giving them away they all want some now. WOW an excuse to have to go fishing. Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not really met to many people on here in person. I am sure I have seen you around though. I am planning on going Friday to the parkway if weather permits. I have never been there but sounds like the place to be right now. If anyone is interested in getting together for a trip let me know and we can pool, an try and bring back a mess.
Woody :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
CookieMan, wow! :eek: Please same some for me. Were you able to close your cooler? :D I can't wait to head back down. Maybe you should change your name to CroakieMan :D :D Look forward to seeing you again.

TunaFish

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey crazyfisherman , caught the stripers in the same place I was today on blood worms. Tunafish, Had to do it one more time before the front comes throuhg this week. It was great. Thinking about going back Friday if the wife allows. I'm on vacation till Monday Hope to see some of ya'll out there. I usually wear a white Va. Tech hat. Good luck to all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts