Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Know its early but i wouldlike to nominate FL Fisherman and Anthony for Co-Anlers of the month for November. First for organizing 2 successful Cleanups at the Choptank (FL Fisherman), And just for their "WARRIOR" like mentality when it comes to fishing. Over the past few months these 2 guys have been inseperable when it comes to fishing and believe me they have pulled some marathons when it comes to fishing. I wish i was able to fish as much as them But the wife wont let me. After this Marathon they will be pulling this weekend im sure they will have some catches to display that will make everyone say OOOOOHHHHH-AAAAAAHHHHHHH. Hey guys, you both have my endorsement for Novembers top anglers...........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
The ole saying "why put off til tomorrow what you can do today"?

How's about nominating them for November instead of December?

Consider this my official vote for the Dynamic Duo.:cool:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Thrifty,

Somehow i got my months mixed up and thought is was already november. Thats why i said december. I made the correction..........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I would like to also back the nomination reading the posts of the cleanups it was a job well done and a good time had by all it made me wish I was closer so I could have been there.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I'll give them my vote.

We can get a picture of SYLVESTER & TWEETY together this weekend for the wall, if they get it. Those two are thick as thieves anyway. CO-anglers of the month would work out well for November. Everything else aside, their both good guys and do fish their @ss off...Tightlines

I already had this one from another fishing trip but I think we can get a better one for the wall. Can you guess who is who?

·
Registered
960 Posts
I guess I have to back em too...I took Jason on his first Bay fishing trip in MD ( PAX NAS and his first saltwater fish up here was a 5 inch flounder)...and as far as Anthony goes...if he is all right with FLF then he is gold in my book.

That duo will become a trio as soon as I return.:D :p

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Can't wait for you to come back. If you're anything like Jason, I'm sure that we're gonna have some fun. He sure does pick things up fast doesn't he. As far as the co-angler of the month, I truly appreciate the nomination. Like Hat said, there's nothing better that being recognized by your peers. If there can only be one angler of the month, then it should go to Jason. He has put together 2 successful tank clean-ups and has shown me places to fish that I never thought would hold fish. He has changed my outlook on fishing. We need more guys like him to help better Pier and Surf fishing.
-Anthony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts