Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the rain and we always could use the water, but why during Memorial weekend? If that's not bad the 10 day shows rain everyday.

Guess I better get the rain gear out!

Just was hoping for some nice weather.

R

·
0 Posts
looking like sat & sun might be half @ss good probably head down to tappahannock area & give em a try hey cobia seeker see th pic cdog had of th cobia the fishing god wont to mad at him huh? :D need umbrella RC

R

·
0 Posts
SURE THE ELL IS if i keep on messing around in these creeks and back bay coves i dont stand a chance :( think im gon try hatteres charter boat this year see what i can come up with :p RC

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm goin nuts. I had the day off, tokk care of all my business, and was gonna run down and beat this storm for 5 hours, when it opened up. I did the math and figured it was'nt worth it. :rolleyes:
I've got a brand new lawnmower in a box, and it aint gettin put together until I soak on a pier!!! :D

R

·
0 Posts
DOnt feel bad fishwagon same here on this end to but i finally got a honeydo checked off my list maybe lil moma be good to th old dog tonite :D :D still need umbrella

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Just ta make it perfectly clear,that was not me with that cobia. I'll post mine when I get back from th OBX. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts