Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get an idea of how many to expect at the Chrisfield Open and the casting cilinic. Please let me know if you plan to attend. The casting clinic is on Friday July 11 and everyone is invited. Saturday July 12 is the 150 gr. event and Sunday July 13 is the 125 gr. event.
I'll need some help on Friday with the clinic and setting up the field Saturday morning. Each club and casting team should try to have one or more people there to help. See everyone there.
Thanks
Bob Sales
Director Sportcast USA

·
Registered
680 Posts
i'll be there by 8am.. maybe a little later if i decide to have breakfast on the way. i hope you are on your good bahavior..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bob, you know I will help if I come!! Zziplex is backed up a bit again and Idon't know yet if the rod order is going to make it in time to take the rods to the Tournament. I am buried in work if the rods don't show up I almost have to get some work done. Hope everyone understands.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I Will Be There!

I am not sure of my arrival time. It seems that no matter what time I leave I always get caught in the Chesapeake Bay Bridge traffic, but I will be there as soon as I can.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi Charlie!

I had to fix my truck so I could get around. Then I had to finish some chores that were put on hold while I was in school. I look forward to seeing you again!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Bob!

I will be at the casting field in the afternoon (depending on what time the head-boat return’s "2 pm"). As promised, I will help the Ground casting part of the clinic.
GOD BLESS!
Ps. I will also be available Saturday and Sunday AM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts