Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sportcast USA Chrisfield Open Casting Tournament will be held at the Chrisfield Airport July 11,12,13.
On Friday the 11th we will hold a small casting seminar for anyone that is interested in trying our sport, getting a little more distance when fishing or just to see what it's all about. There is no fee for the seminar. We will get started about 10am on Friday. Everyone is welcome. It will also be a good time for sharing information and discussing equipment with each other. We need help so if you feel that you have something to contribute please lend a hand.
The casting field will be open for practice starting at 9am and will stay open til about 5pm.
Saturday we will hold the 150gr event and on Sunday we will have the 125 gr.event and the Shoot-out. For those that paid for the 125 gr. event for the Nationals that was rained out we will give you credit for one of the events at Chrisfied. Each event will cost $10. The Sportcast fee of $5 will be waived for this week-end only.
I will present the awards for the N.E Reginals and the Nationals on Saturday.
There will be a meeting with the delegates from each club on Saturday July 12 2003 at Chrisfield Airport following Saturday's event,. No rules or anything of that nature will be discussed unless all delegates are there. However any suggestion to help improve Sportcast USA or a Sportcast event should be presented in writting during the meeting. Clubs must be in compliance with club rules posted on the Sportcast USA website. A club will not be reconized until all rules are followed.
Bob Sales
Director Sportcast USA

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chrisfield

The $5 Sportcast fee is for insurance purposes and cannot be waived as part of the weekend fee. Therfore the $5 Sportcast fee for July 11,12,13 2003 tournament at Chrisfield will be a part of the event fee for this tournament only. You will be paying $20 for the weekend instead of $25. It a small gift from Sportcast USA to each of you that attend THIS event.
Thanks
BOB

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bob , do you have an agenda for the delegates discussion . I will need to know it to run by my club members before hand if I am to speak on their behalf .:)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
meeting

Connman
This meeting is for the delegates. If there is something you or your clubs want to talk about that is what this meeting is about. There are no agenda items that will require a vote.
I would like to talk about possiable tournament locations for next year and a few safety issues that have been pointed out to me. I will also present a up to date finacial report.
Blaine won't be there along with a delegate or two so subjects discussed will be noted and brought up as old business at our October meeting for further discussion if needed.
Looks like the weather may be prettygood. Hope to see everyone in Chrisfield.
Thanks
Bob S

·
Registered
193 Posts
Bob,
Sorry thought I was going to make it, but the boats ready and have a 12 hour drive to pick it up.
Keep tabs on Ralphy for me and I wish him luck.
Got hooked a couple of weeks ago on drum on the other side, thus a purchase of a boat.
See you in Oct. or give me a call next time that you come down.
Tom

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tom

Tom
Ralph , Ed and I hope to make it down soon for some fishing. We will let you know. Hope we can all get together then.
Bob

·
Registered
797 Posts
THE VOICE OF REASON...

bob, what are you gonna do without your right hand man? as of now am coming down this weekend. i must be honest though i am chagrin that the voice of reason [blaine] will be absent. i commend his good judgment and high moral character. [the truth be known he balances my reels] but so have jimmy and richard. admitttedly, his shoes will be hard to fill but i sure we will survive. lets rock.

king ralph
Sir Backcaster :p

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blaine who?

Ralph
Stop sucking up to Blaine. I am giving him some special oil to use in your reels.
Bob

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good luck to all attending the tournament this weekend.

My son's 5th birthday party is Friday, and I have a machinery supplier open house to attend Sat.

May all you casts be long and in bounds!

Blaine ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Blaine

Blaine
Have a good time and Happy Birthday to your son. See you next time.
Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts