Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Going to the tank tonight. Hopefully won't be too busy since it is a Sunday night. It appears that the only good thing Isabel brought was saltwater and fish. :) Otherwise she did nothing good :mad:. For all those that suffered damage in any way, my thoughts are with you. Hope life gets back to norm so that the important things (like fishing) can resume.

Anyone who wants to join me out there, feel free to stop by. Will be wearing a Blue ball cap and shorts, with a green chair. Just walk down the pier yelling out ...SURFMAN... and I may respond LOL, just kidding. Hope to see some P&S'ers out there tonight.
Tightlines.....
-Surfman

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
So where is the report Surfman? You were our early scout for the cleanup this saturday.:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have failed you my friends...

Was going to take the wife with me and she got all scared about the high water and post hurricane stuff, so fished locally for catfish. Not much to post on that either though. This pregnancy stuff is just killing me:( Please somebody tell me this gets easier...........
- Surfman

OH - What about this rain from two nights ago.... think it will dump too much fresh water back into the bay? End up drving the trout and blues back to southern waters? Everybody fair well from the last little bit of flooding?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Man you were supposed to be our scout on fishining surfman. It's ok I called the park office today and the ranger told me that the trout are there in force and we should do well with the cleanup this saturday. I am not too worried about the rain we got this past week. I think the hurricane pushed enough fish and salt water in to keep us busy through the fall run.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It depends on what month she's in,when she due.All I can say when that little bundle of joy comes into this world make sure you spend alot of time with him/her,because they grow up to fast and leave home and you really will miss them. I know, because mine grew up so fast and it seems just like yesterday I was holding him in my arms. TRIGGER:( :(

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is 4.5 months now. lot of sleeping, eating, and grumpy. :( Honestly though I am excited... I already find myself thinking about how I treated my parents when I was younger and wish I hadn't, and that mine won't do that to me. Some spooky sh#t I tell ya. As if the pregnancy wasn't enough we are in the middle of getting our house built... UHG. Wish me luck and for gods sake aomebody please beer me on sat. LOL:D

Thanks Trigger,
- Surfman

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Surf, congrats and condolences but.....

AT 4 1/2 months, you probably have it pretty easy other than the morning sickness (hers is real, yours is fear). Now, come month 8, all you will hear is "i am sooooooooooooo, sick of being pregnant (and believe me you will hear "it's alllll your fault, which is only half true), gosh I'm fat "do I look fat to you Surf"? Correct answer is "no, though I know you are tired of being pregnant, and to me you look as beautiful as ever (have two daughters, and have to admit my wife did look dangburn good during pregnany, but I too man to get into that "pregnant woman glow" thing so drop it) it did work for awhile. Now for reality, two daughters, 12 (youngest nickenamed trouble, had an RH factor problem toward the end KI to Baltimore every two weeks, when getting ready for the big umbilicle cord cut, snap, broke her collarbone (her nickname is really starting to show what she is, and when ready to take her home, three more weeks for which they thought was menangitas(?) never did figure out but, as a new second time mother three trips a day to the hospital, her name fit, and her time in womb and first month on this blessed land and she has been redefining trouble ever since and 14 and I love em to death but ...... what I wouldn't give to see my wife with them back inside her at times, and my mother got her wish "I hope they are as hard on you as you were on me because with what you put me through it will take both if not more. No thanks to the more Mom, love you and all, but the only time I get to see either bathroom is when I'm off and they are in school and my wife is working or after midnight when I'm the only idiot in the house awake.

Any how, bottom line, son or daughter, if healthy five digits on each hand and foot, no other major or minor medical problems, you'll consider yourself blessed (at least most of the time).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts