Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That November to December drop in '02 is pretty curious looking heh? It would be nice if it's a little warmer this December to help extend our fishing season. When are you planning on hitting the tank again Orest? Maybe a few of us could meet there sometine in the coming weeks..I hink this weekend is out for me, but November is looking good...:)

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Thanks for the site Orest. Just look at the salinity this year compared to last year and you can see why the Tank was pretty much a bust. Too much fresh water. If we could see the salinity for '01 it would be higher yet and that was an excellent year.

Catman.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Murphman

I was thinking of going this Sat., was thinking of going later in the afternoon, get some yard work in first.

I drive a 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab and I have a burgundy color folding chair. And I am usually wearing short, grew up in Michigan, don't get cold to often.

Stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Orest,
Unfortunately the Tank is out for me this weekend, Halloween parties for the kids..I'lltry and let you know about next Saturday 11/1/03..wow November already!!!!:)

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Murphman -

Sounds good.

Kid's to old for Holloween party's. Daughters at her first year of college and sons into computers games and dates.

Just have to let the misses know.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'll be hitting the Tank around the second or thrid week of Nov. try my luck again,what time will I go,that's up in the air. The water might be chiled just enough for the larger Rock,who knows.;) :cool: TRIGGER

1 - 7 of 7 Posts