I may still decide to go to choptank tomorrow.
Cloudy with a few showers. Thunder possible. High 68F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
I will wait till tonight to see if I will go. With the weather forecast changing every 5 minutes, I don't know what to do tomorrow.