Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am down for rescheduling the choptank get together till July anybody else with me? If not good luck to those who go tomorrow and try to stay dry.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I think that I will try going to Choptank another time. We still have the rest of the summer and all of the fall. Good luck to those who are going tomorrow.
-Anthony

·
Registered
216 Posts
FL Fishman,
I hear that... , July sounds good. I just gotta fish though, just have to try to hide from t he rain. I have decided to go to Point Lookout tonight. Wish me luck. I'll post my results from PLO when I get back. Till then, tightlines

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Surfman,

How about joining me and Hat80 down at NBP tonight. Its alot closer than PLO and thats a long ride to get rained out. Just a looking out for the fellow fisherman.

MC

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Man that's music to my ears. Was really pissed that I couldn't make it tomorrow because of a plumbing problem. Thanks for taking the lead FL FISHERMAN. Trigger, hold the sub. Good luck to all that go. Looking forward to some reports.

Catman.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah NB has had that rep. But with the Hat and Master caster kung fu gang down there cleaning it up it has gotten a lot better. So tell the reports at least.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I am not saying nobody go tomorrow, to each his own, but I was just thinking we should reschedule the big shindig till we get some sunshine.:cool:

·
Registered
467 Posts
the weatherman

You guys should never listen to the weatherman. I heard about the 80% chance of showers and i shrugged it off. If i was to get rained on then so be it. I have sen those 80% chance warnings before and nothing happened. A wise person once told me "Scared money Makes no money". So if you plan to fish, fish. Dont letthe weatherman dictate what you love doing.

MC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.