Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are killing me. Tell me to fish the Cambridge side but no one tells me which side of the bridge that is. I'm at work so I don't have a map and mapquest don't tell me nutnin'. Someone must know something... Cough it up!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I just wrote you look at the message below this. Go over the bridge into Cambridge as soon as your over look to the left and you will see a small parking lot,that's where you want to be.Go half way down and fish on the left side,between the two bridges. Your Welcome
:D :D TRIGGER

·
Registered
490 Posts
I call it the south side check it out. Rt 50 heads east after you leave Cambridge. ;)

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oldsalt,

Thanks - South side it is. I understand the bridge runs N and S. The North side would be the first part I would come accross coming from Annapolis. I cross over the bridge and the parking lot is on the left if I am not mistaken. Honor system paying...

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
You can but I haven't seen a single person put ANY money in there since I started to go there last year. I even walked by it with the DNR beside me and nothing was said, not even a glimpse at it. I think they don't honor that honor system anymore there ;) You could always put your money in but I bet someone will pull it out for you and it won't be the DNR peeps :D

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.

With all the help you guys are giving me, I have to catch something on my first outing.

The Tank is on my list of "Must try in 2003" fishing spots - along with Cape Henlopen, and PAX NAS. :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sandcrab you got it. hope you have good trip and good luck. If I ever get caught up with work I'll join you guys one day. oldsalt but still paying tuition. :D :D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Either side is good;on the southside I go to the end.On the north side it can be from the middle to the end.I just work the brighter lights or when I see fish in the shaddows.They talk about that in those books I read.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy...

Good tip. I intend to work the lights with some lures and cast near the pilings. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts