Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is events like this that will show the rest of the members on P&S that some of us do care.

We not only talk the talk, we walk the walk!

What can I say, thanks Fl Fisherman for putting this whole thing together. It was a great turn out and we got done what we set out to do.

To all you folks I met, it was truly a pleasure and I hope we can do it again soon. It's great when you can put a face to a name as I felt like I knew most of you anyway. Now I really do and no one can have to many friends.

Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are. This day I was with a great group and I thank you all for letting me be apart of it!. Click the link below for the photos...Tightlines, Hat80

Choptank Pier clean up photos

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
class act

good job all.
I was sad not to be there. But, my son turned 1. Got to go fishing that day, but it was freshwater at midday while the kids swam at Greenbriar SP. Caught nothing.

So, when is the next gathering going to be? I haven't been to the bay in while now.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Das alright Husky we will be counting on you for the next one though. Especially me I am going to need me some spot to liveline b/c striper run will be starting up.:p The next one is tenatively planned for next month (Sep) Date is up in the air right now but I am sure it will become hot and heavy towards the end of this month. Tell your son I said Happy Bday!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts