Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
This is my first fishing report.

I went to the tank around 9 am, only few people were there.
Used bloodworms and croakers ( these are from tank as well, I had to use them cuz my freezer lost power :( ) and cut spots.

Here are some list of what I caught today.

40+ spots (5-8 inches) -> bloodworms
10+ perch -> bloodworms + spot
10 blues (release about 5, all of them were around 10 to 16 inches) -> croaker + spot

I was pulling a spot from the water and a blue just swallowed it..

1 rock (21 inch) -> spot
1 sea trout (17 inch) -> spot

NO cats! :)

I will take a picture of them tonight and post it here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More fish in the plastic bags :)
These four are caugh just before I was leaving. That's why they aren't in the bag

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fished Cambridge side ..hmm I don't remember the poll number, but it was right before the 3rd portable restrooms.

well, blues were way smaller compared to last year, but at least, they are here now :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings bobang!

Sounds like a great outing... Certainly should help the turnout for next Saturday's scheduled Clean-Up/Fish-In on the Cambridge side. Maybe I won't have to drag my crippled ass all the way out to the end of the pier!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Nice report bobang. Glad to see you able to put some fish in the cooler. First trout I've seen caught at the Tanks this year. Things are looking up. Good to see that there are plenty of spot in the water. That'll keep the rock and trout around.

Catman.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice mix of fish...all you need is a cat, a ray, and a crab and you'll have a full house. Did you notice if those around you had the same luck???

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They were catching only spots. People on my left were crabbing, but later I saw some catching blues. I think it's everywhere!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Sweet!:D Nice catches bobang. Anthony and I were gonna head out there but we stopped at the narrows and did very well too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts