Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the video from the clean up. I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to seeing everyone again during the Summer and Fall.

Dial Up (Windows Media Player)

Broadband (Real Player)

I had fun and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Walking the pier four times was murder. I missed getting shots of the winning fish, so if anyone has them please post them for everyone to see.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks LongRanger,

Great job on the video. I hope this gets the message to all how important it is to keep our spaces cleaned up. Hope to meet you again soon.

I'm going to post a link to the videos with the photos if thats ok with you. Again thanks, Hat80

·
Registered
290 Posts
Way to go folks, great job!

A Great example for us ALL to follow...... HIP HIP HORRAY to Pierandsurf.com

FISH ON

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Very, very cool. Good job folks.

I wish I could have made it, but doing stuff like this really goes a long way to counter the stereotype that we're all a bunch of slobs.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Great Job !!!!!!!!

Great Job LongRanger
I think I will have you do my wedding if I ever get that bright idea again.:rolleyes:
Congrats to ever one who participated in the 1 St Anual Chop Tank Clean Up . :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
What a great job you did--I am really impressed. Used to work at Dorchester General Hospital and drove by that filth all the time. Need to send a copy to all of the town council members who view fishing as a crime, up and down the bay.

Reminds me of boy scouts--"always leave it cleaner than you found it".

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Nice job guys and nice video

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
James or should I say "JE"

Really nice job you did putting that video together! Lots of good editing too!

Real good turnout by everyone really made it a P&S event. Next up - IRI. With all the tourons down there it's probably a mess too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts