Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the video from the clean up. I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to seeing everyone again during the Summer and Fall.

Dial Up (Windows Media Player)

Broadband (Real Player)

I had fun and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Walking the pier four times was murder. I missed getting shots of the winning fish, so if anyone has them please post them for everyone to see.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Nice video. It looks great we appreciate everything you did to help us out on Sat. It was great meeting you, Longcaster, Aero993 and Summerplay! Looking forward to seeing you again. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
LongRanger...Thanks for taking the time to produce that excellent video. I hope that all the regional boards have a chance to view it and see what can be done to keep their favorite clean. Hope to see you again.

Catman.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks LongRanger,

Great job on the video. I hope this gets the message to all how important it is to keep our spaces cleaned up. Hope to meet you again soon.

I'm going to post a link to the videos with the photos if thats ok with you. Again thanks, Hat80

·
Registered
467 Posts
Great Video

Great camera work LongRanger. i look forward to seeing you at the fishing tournament.

MC

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great video,applause to everyone for a job well done. It was great meeting everyone, until we meet again.

Summerplay:D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts