Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bumping this to top. Especially since this being the first fishing most are going to do after this hurricane passes us by. The cleanup is going to start at 2 pm and we will end the fishing pool at 1130 again. Hope everyone can still make it.

JASON

Greetings Jason!

Couldn't find your post, so I "bumped" her for you. I'm still in.... I think we need a listing of who is attending at this point.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Here is the last list I posted:

FL Fisherman
Catman- out I think-?????
Sandcrab
Longranger-?????
Fish Bait
Joe Mama-?????
Manayunk Jake
Naiad-?????
Flounda-?????
fisherman8876-?????
Anthony
Murphman
Shaggy
Master Caster
Wtrdog
SurfMan
Hat80

Can all you guys confirm you are still in. It should be some real good fishing next weekend. Reports from the tank after the hurricane have been promising. Now since the cleanup is still a go we need to get the food in order. Shaggy says he has two grills that we can use to cook with. I will pick em up at his work before the cleanup. Who is bringing what?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Choptank Clean up

I'm in , I am bringing my 6 yr. old son Liam. He is an avid fisherman already and a good helper. We'll bring some dogs and burgers if that 's cool, what time is the gig starting? Can someone supply me with directions from Wilmington DE? Tight lines to all! Murphman :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
You know im in

Hey FL,

Im there, Just let me know what to bring. Also we gonna do the convoy thing. This time i will be ready to go when you guys are ready. You or Hat are gonna have to call me early so i can get ready.........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am in.....

Ok guys a couple of questions:
1) is this the east or west side? Don't know what difference between cambridge or wahtever.......

2) will anyone be staying later than 11:30?

3) what do we need to for the clean up? Bags or even boxes?

4) is anyone going from the Norhtern VA area. I may not get my usuals to go with, so it may be nice to follow someone down. Not needed but just nice.. a 2 hour drive kinda sucks by yourself.

As of yet I have only met 2 or 3 P&S'ers... (Sandcrab, FL, and HappyPappy) so let me know how to spot the group.. P&S shirts or something. Really looking forward to going, hope all works out for the trip.
- Surfman

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'm in

High tide is around 6:30 PM so this should leave us enough time to complete the cleanup 2 hours prior to the high tide.

What can I bring?

I will probably stay until midnight.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Ok guys, I'm in.

Jason I will be at the CT clean up again. Hell the fish live on the Cambridge side anyway...:eek: Allot of people are asking whos going to bring what. It's time to get that list going, set a hard timeline and fix the rules for the pool. I know it's work pal, but get busy. It's your gig...LOL, if you need a hand let me know...Tightlines

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Here is the new list:

FL Fisherman
Catman- out I think-?????
Sandcrab
Longranger-?????
Fish Bait
Joe Mama-?????
Manayunk Jake
Naiad
Flounda-?????
fisherman8876-?????
Anthony
Murphman
Shaggy
Master Caster
Wtrdog
SurfMan
Hat80
Domestic_Goddess-?????
Rugger
Happypappy832443
Ralph Jr.

Hey Hat I will give you a call tonight. I will probably need you to get the food list together from everyone(Maybe you can bring some of those redskins hot dogs!:D). I will repost the rules on fish pool and make sure we have all the supplies needed for the cleanup.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey Jason...

Add me to that list! I'll bring kielbasas/smoked sausages again if that works.

Are we doing another "Lure Giveaway" thing?

Bob

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Not sure, but we can if that is what the consensus wants to do. Jigmaker won't be able to make it so we won't have his excellent boat rigs on the table to offer but we can if that is what the majority wants. Glad you can make it Rugger! Probably see you at fishing island again soon.:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Cambridge side??????

FL,
Did I hear right, Cambridge side... is that East side or west side?

I like fish lure give away... does everyone donate a lure (not used of course)

-Surfman

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Yup everyone donates a lure that feels like it. The cambridge side is the Eastern side after you drive over the bridge. You have to do a u-turn and turn right before going over the bridge again. It is right next to the VFW.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'll make it!

How bout some Peroges to go with those Kilbasas and some Heinkens too.:D I'll be able to go to the clean up my boss gave me Saturday off;I might go to the dark side and catch them fish on lures.My dad caught a Blowfish at Drum Point near Solomons so the water is salty enough for Trout and maybe Flounder at the Tank.I love catching dem trayt on plastics.:cool:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Glad you can make it Happy. Them perogies sound good to me!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Sorry Fl, SeaRay will have to bring the dead oops Redskin dogs, Hat's a Cowboy type, so that would probably be the BEEF type hotdog, not skinless. Sorry Searay, but I just had to do it. :D

Bob

1 - 20 of 101 Posts