Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Surfva and I made a little trek to the base of the CBBT. Too my surprise there where at least a dozen folks camped out on the East and West side of the span. All of them were soakin' bait, so it made it difficult to maneuver the lanes when casting lures. Winds were causing a decent chop that splashed into my groonies. :eek:

Birds were working both side about 300 yard out, way to far for my mighty self.

Dude next to us hooked up and pulled in a schoolie on finger mullet. More power to 'em!

Not much on my end, too many folks throwing bait rods to get out to the bars. Oh well, that's why I own a yak!! :D

Skunk

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey, I'm just trying to give a live report down here, and the report is........get a yak....!!!!:D

And BTW, did you ever get that Gator NJ??

Skunk

·
Registered
805 Posts
I remember when i first joined this site. My first post was about the same thing only the exact opposite. Bait and wait vs waders. I had just happened to be the only person on chix throwing bait that night, when about ten+ waders took over. It was the exact opposite, i couldnt throw my bait out safely where i was. This year if i go out there i will bring a pair just in case. So i wont be the odd man out.

They were hitting at the hrbt tonight.

·
Registered
192 Posts
thanks for the report,ill be hitting chicks beach here in probally the middle of november,you know how i like to take home a couple of striper,keeps my sister and mom happy,i thought i liked fish,they will eat a whole striper to themselves,keep up the reports,and ill see you out there,i still havent caught my eighty pound catfish yet,but presistence pays off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts