Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Chix Beach area for the first time in ages [more than 40 years ago] looking for the places where P & S'ers fish. I was amazed and somewhat shocked at the changes in the area. Will someone tell me where can anyone park and where is the best area to fish [during what season]?
I'm gon'na get off my fundament and do some surf fishing [finally] and hope to meet some of you there or at Lynnhaven and maby get some pointers. The gear is old and so is the fisherman; but, Im willing.

·
Registered
862 Posts
If you are talking about Chic's beach proper (i.e. the corner of Fentress Ave. and Lookout Road which is 1 block East of the CBBT) you can park anywhere along Fentress that is not marked as a no parking zone or that has a driveway. The last time I was there this included the last block on the left and most of the last block on the right.

If you are talking about the area near the Lesner Bridge, you can still park at the Duck Inn or on the other side of the bridge in the lot adjacent to the public boat ramp (you may have to pay a few bucks there).

Good luck and post a report.

Tom

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tom. I'll be sure to let ya'll know how I do. I'f someone will let me know when they are going to go there I'll try to meet ya and Maybe learn something. Later Ya'll

1 - 3 of 3 Posts