Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived at 7:30 AM tide was on its way out light winds and mild temperature. I threw silver and plastic and when that diden't work I threw fresh cut Spot on a fish finder rig. Sadly to say "NOTHING" not egven a bump, it was dead. Walked down to the jetty and did the same thing I did at the bridge and the results were the same, "NOTHING". I packed it in at 12:00 PM and headed on home. The word is it's better at night but striper fishing is always better at night. The migrating fish from the North still haven't arrived in the southern waters yet. The fish being caught are local fish from the Cheasapeke watershed. Get your hooks sharp because it can happen at anytime now.

Tight Lines

·
Registered
634 Posts
they are here already...40+"ers....they just not close to the surf..they out in middle of bay.....i have a feeling its about to bust wide open anytime now....just need that weather to stay cold

·
Registered
33 Posts
Chicks Beach

Yes, I was with bass buster today--nothing, not even a bump.
Oh well maybe tomorrow.:D

Tight Lines to all.:barf:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Fished from 7:30-9 this evening. Saw 2 fish caught, but they weren't mine. Bought a Tica 9' MH, 2-6 oz. that will throw a 3/4 oz. rattle trap and loves 3 oz. metal. Birds were working the ocean side of the bridges, but no takers there. One of these days it'll pick up.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
BB, Shoeless,

THX for the reports ! Been striking out at OV and Chics of late myself. Scored an 8' Tica w/Diawa reel from LT few weeks ago and it slings 3/4-2oz great which is the best thing I've caught of late :rolleyes: Received BPS sale flyer in mail yesterday, too :D

Expecting rockfishing to p/u post front say this Thursday (11/20) ~430pm at CBBT/Chics ;)

`bucket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts