Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Did Ya go?? If so, how'd you do?? My Brother-in law was there this a/m and caught some Dinks. He said the lights on the west side were out and the fish weren't there like usual (no lights=no baitfish=no big fish), so he fished inbetween the two bridges to catch his. Did you notice the same thing last night. I was thinking about trying there tonight, but if the lights aren't working at all I might wind up back at the Lesner.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not get a chance to go. Those lights were off last time i went too. I might try and go out there thursday or friday night.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I heard they've been off for a while, which might be why noone is catching anything to talk about there recently. At least there's an "excuse" for not catching there, don't know about everywhere else. Believe it or not I'm still optimistic enough to think there's still the best part of the season to come. Indian summer, water temps still in the mid to high 40's, just a late season still. Hopefully I'll meet up with "BUBBA" before it's all over, if not bayside maybe oceanside.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts