Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there parking or do i have to hike. what exit do i use to get to the beach. would like to go wednesday 3-7 before watching all the "social" drunks get busy.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Since you're in Va.Beach already it's Northampton or Shore Dr. to PleasureHouse rd.- turn north (towards the Bay), go to the end, turn left, first right after that then the next right after that. Look on the right side of the road there'll be a dirt lot of the side that you can parallel park. If there's no spots look close by any side road to park is OK. Hope this helps and good luck if you go.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm heading out there tonight. Anyone else thinking about going? I will be in brown waders with a yellow raincoat. (I am the one that talks alot :D )

Feel free to stop by.

todd

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
bassn said:
I'm heading out there tonight. Anyone else thinking about going? I will be in brown waders with a yellow raincoat. (I am the one that talks alot :D )

Feel free to stop by.

todd
Winds will be almost th same as Friday night although a bit stiffer. Out going tide should help with th waves. Yep, ya might see me out there. ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Good luck i was there lastnight i only managed 2 stripers about 15 inches. The birds were working and the fish were there but getting them to bite was another story. About 30 min before i left the waves picked up suddenly and i found my self jumping head high waves not good! I ended up with water up to my knees in my waders. I have to tell you the water is really really cold now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts