Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave it a shot yesterday from 3:30-4:45. Tossed metal and storms with no bumps, no hits, no fish. Saw birds working waaaaaaaaay out in the distance, but only floaters up close. Another thing to think about...it is the New Year, which means a new license is required. I had to go to court last summer because I didn't have my license on me at Rudee, fine dropped which I showed it to the judge. Bottom line in this ramble is don't get hemmed up for not having a license.

·
Registered
202 Posts
A better bet is to purchase your license on-line.You get a file you can reprint as needed so you can keep multiple copies. If you do a variety of fishing with different boxes/bags like I do,it's nice to keep one in each so you've always got it with you. They also put them all on one license rather than the seperate salt,fresh,trout, etc.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Rick C

thanks a bunch for that tip. Definitely would be good to be allowed to legally have an extra copy without having to put out the extra cost........as well as the compilation factor. Will buy mine online this year.

Thanks again!:cool:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Thanks for the quick link C2H&G

The way I see it......the extra $2 sure beats having to resist the temptation of not buying anything except the license at a tackle store. That could cost many times the extra $2. :eek:

Will get mine between now and the spring time. Once them croakers make their way back into the bay.:cool:

Thanks again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts