Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if I have 4 fresh brest do I use a lot of shedder oil or a lot not sure just wondering if you guys could help thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Cut your chicken into strips along the grain put strips int a zip-lock bag add a few drops(6 to 10) of sherdder oil to checken close the bag and put into frig over nite. Good luck! TRIGGER

·
Registered
680 Posts
here in de. on one occasion they got into a discussion[ridiculous as it was] about which brand of chicken was best. tyson, perdue, townsend[now mountaire], allen, road kill, or fresh dead in henhouse. it was amusing to say the least. how do other areas feel about this one?:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
When using chicken strips do you fish a standard high/low rig?

I'm new to fishing in the Bay, and looking forward to my first fall run of trout.
Thanks
JC

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
bearded_clam - Welcome, the hi/low rig is being used in the bay for Trout,a couple of our board members went to PLO state park this past week and caught a few Trout on chicken strips/shredder oil you can also use this rig for Blues with a couple chunks of cut spot,I'v even used it to catch Rock,but I like to live line spot for Rock. TRIGGER:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts