Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished all day Saturday and between my wife kid and myself managed 75 spots medium to large ones.They seemed to bite better on fish bites so it was nice for the wallet.They came in waves than would turn on and off.In the afternoon small black drum came in they were fun and good fight but no keepers caught at least 50 and so was everyone else have never seen them thick like that before.My son took first place in the take a kid tournament with nice pound and some change pomp. Only seen one other nice one caught and to my surprise no keeper whiting.A good trip and heade back this weekend:beer::fishing::beer:;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'll be sure to fish Cherry Grove on 10/17/18. Sounds like it will be a good day. :D

Sounds promising. Might make it down this weekend.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have been watching the fishing on the web cam at the T on Cherry Grove pier for two or three years and can say I have never seen anyone or several folks hauling in a lot of fish. It is quite amazing to me that I don't. I would think that it would be the best pier fishing due to it being so close to the inlet in North Myrtle. However, from the reports on here Springmaid seems to produce better results.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts