Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out and hit the pawn shops yesterday. I found the deal of a lifetime. Got a 11' 8" Lamie with a Slosh30 on it for $75.00. I guess the guys at the shop didn't know what they had and I sure as he!! didn't tell them. Think I'll hit some more shops today before the game tonight. ;).....Tightlines

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Clyde....whicha doin in tha pawn ?? I got yer keyboard a week ago :D ....the R

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you were paying your intrest too?

Like the guy who lost his combo, I want my keyboard back R...LOL And to think I was only a week late. Those pawn shops have no heart. Hope this finds you doing well Rollie....Hat

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Freezin my butt ,Hat.........BTW.I fixed the F# key that was stickin....turned 'er upside down and banged on 'er and some "STUFF" fell out...looks like residual from the 60'or70's :eek: ..I'll save it fer ya:cool: ......the R

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
:jawdrop: LOL

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey R,

You better send all that residual stuff to double D, from all those smiles he may have a use for it....LOL :eek:

Now, I just checked my office and music room and all of my gear seems to be there. That must be AJ's keyboard you got. He had to get that plane ticket some how....Tightlines

Music Room

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Also try thrift stores and flea markets. Found a $187 pair of water skis (shark bait-JAWSII LOL) for $20 at a Goodwill (don't ask why I was in there, I don't know) plus a mint-condition fly rod and a Shakespeare Bigwater baitcasting rod (great for flounder) for a whoping combined price of $6 at a flea market in Greensboro.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Husky,

Even if I would, your wife won't let you buy anything else. Come to think of it, why do you want to know about the fleamarket anyway? LOL :p....Tightlines

1 - 10 of 10 Posts