Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt Kenny.

I was actually aware of this a week or so ago. I was just surprised it hasn't been picked up more by the Fishing Forums. Thats why I stuck it. I could only wish that even those that make it every once in a while to Hatty could understand the significance.

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
I was actually aware of this a week or so ago. I was just surprised it hasn't been picked up more by the Fishing Forums. Thats why I stuck it. I could only wish that even those that make it every once in a while to Hatty could understand the significance.
Was on (a popular forum that I usually lurk on) and the forum was all squalking about what access they didn't have this spring and summer,and mentioned that when the critical habitat came out it would be much more of an issue than what access we have now....... Wheat and of course Ginny seemed to be the only one that picked up on it's importance...
Not only can this prevent our driving access ,it can also prevent access on foot to these fishing areas...... Also,it is not just an access to fishing problem here,it can potentually be an access to the island problem PERIOD........

Anyone that thinks this is not a problem needs to read about what is involved when they set critical habitat closures... Once there,it's all over folks,promise......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.