Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Ive been a member of P&S for a couple of weeks now but this is my first post. I check out this site everyday and love it. If anyone is in the kissimmee/st.cloud area and wants to head out to the coast sometime, hit me up. I mainly do my fishing at Jetty park but dont mind heading down to sebastian. :fishing:

·
Registered
133 Posts
You might try Canaveral Seashore some time. 2/11/09 was variety day. Caught several small pomps, 1 43 lb black tip, 1 baby shark, 1 20+ stingray, several 2-3 lb blues, 2 bull Whiting in the 3 lb range, 1 slot red, and a couple of black drums in the 13 -15 lb range.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
:beer:Welcome aboard guys!

·
Registered
300 Posts
You might try Canaveral Seashore some time. 2/11/09 was variety day. Caught several small pomps, 1 43 lb black tip, 1 baby shark, 1 20+ stingray, several 2-3 lb blues, 2 bull Whiting in the 3 lb range, 1 slot red, and a couple of black drums in the 13 -15 lb range.
Can I assume this :fishing: happened on the north end of CNS?

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Canaveral Seashore, also known as Playlinda. Oh yeah, there's the special lot but don't take the kids, or the wife.;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah, im talking about the jetty park at port canaveral. Where exactly is Canaveral seashore. Im from the orlando area and im not really familiar with that area?
Depends were you are in O-Town. If west and south of the city, take 50 to Titusville , then head N to Garden St., then head east. Other way is 44 to 95 then south one exit to Garden St, then east to the beach. There is a $3.00 charge, but you can get a yearly pass or a life time pass if over 62. Worth it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Late Report

Fished from Sebastian Inlet to Patrick AFB Feb.5-14. Fished every morning @ Rotary Park. First few days @ Rotary caught absolutely nothing. Then as the waters started to warm back up, I was catching mostly short sea trout with an occasional missed hookup on bigger fish. Lures of choice were gold spoons and artificials like the soft body, chartruese colored imitators.

On the ocean front I used bait, (live and frozen sand fleas and salted clams). Fishing was not great, but every day I managed either a short or keeper Pomps and whiting.

Tight Lines,

MAX

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.