Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may be happy to hear that I got him out last nite for a few hours of much needed catching! Good therapy!

He left laughing. Saying that for a change, his cooler was heavier than when he arrived for an evening of fishing. A 4.1lb black drum was his highlight of the eve, while my friend Rick coolered a a 21inch pup.

I was croaker man, messing with 2+lbers while trying to catch drums. A couple of spots rounds out dinner for me tonite.

So, I think he's getting back to his old self. And he's probably going again tonite with Digger. Dayumm, he may not be able to contain himself after two nites in a row!:D

Ah, the single life..........

·
Registered
206 Posts
it seems like u had a good night. and i am happy to hear cdog is doing better. there is nothing better then a long night of fishing to forget about everything. i was wondering where were u fishing at?

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
The Therapy Continued

Well Cdog and Rick was already fishing when I got there. I had a CCA meeting to go to But that's another Thread. Cdog was fishing untill 10:00pm so he could take care of some Business. Well a few minutes after I arived he hooks up, A keeper Pup was he happy. I finished up with two my self. Rick Loaded up on Croaker. A very fun Evening.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha!

I hear Rick's been "feeling it" all day.
Haven't heard him complain about overindulgence for quite some time.
Glad y'all had fun, sorry I missed it!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Good deal cdog

Life gets in the way at times..........................but a good day out fishing can be good for what ails ya. ;)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Digger, Doc it was good to fish with both of ya. What a difference a day makes! Went out today an caught 2 scup an a small flounder that swallowed a 2/0 circle. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts