Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CCA Sportfishing Show Feb 28 - Mar 2 at the Va Beach Pavillion.

Its coming back for another year! Last year found some real good buys on Do-it Molds (more than 50% off). Excellent fishing seminars on everything from the lightest fresh water to the heaviest saltwater techniques. Best of all were all the tackle dealers and vendors that were selling their wares. Real nice!

Today at the boat show I joind the CCA ($25) and got a three day pass to the show, and four tickets to the CCA boat raffle.

See you at the show!!!!!!!!!

Lou

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know how much it costs to attend the show? Heard its a good show and didnt get the chance to go to last years. Thanks

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Join CCA and the entrence is free also get a three day pass and some raffle ticket for a drawing for a boat.

SE YA there

Rick

·
Registered
323 Posts
Admission is $5, under 12 free. Show your CCA, Bass Federation or any Va anglers club mebership card at the gate for $1 off admission.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait to get in there an browse the aisles! I am looking for very specific things this year. Looking forward to the seminars too....

Lou

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am planning on comming down from No. Va. Is there a website I can check out for details on the seminars and such?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts