Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody:

I am planning a fishing trip next weekend in the CBBT/Seagull pier. Never crossed the CBBT before so I have some questions. After you pay the $10 toll, about how far is the Seagull pier? Are there any signs or directions to the fishing pier? Do you have to pay for parking and entrance to the pier? I only have a Maryland Chesapeake bay fishing license. Do you need a VA saltwater license to fish in the pier? Is there a tackle/bait shop in the entrance? Also, do I have to pay $10 toll again when I return to VA beach?

What have you been catching lately in the Seagull pier? Are the spots running already?

Thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You only pay once to cross, or fish, or both. There is a discount if you go to the peninsula and cross back over in 24(OR 12???) hours. on the return trip show them your receipt and they will look at the time. if you did a roundtrip in less than 24 or 12(?) hours, they will only charge you 4$, otherwise, it's onother 10$.
The pier does'nt require a liscence. It's a great pier sometimes, and so-so alot of the time. I try to go a at least a few times a year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts