Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit the pilings of the cbbt first where I caught 3 skate, one 12in blue and a 17.5 in striper. all on peelers.got to meet sandflea down there. neither of us had very good luck. then hit the lesner boat ramp side, tried the inlet side nada. waded out on the bayside with another fellow p&s er but the current was too strong oh well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks for the report Rockhead. I'll be heading out to Lesner late this afternoon. Maybe we'll get some of the luck you guys didn't use ;) .

.....Kurt

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ts use it! sometimes I go there and tear em up other times I watch people slam em using the same bait fished right next to mine but i dont get a bite?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know how you feel. I remember fishing for yellow perch (in the dark ages), I was using night crawlers as well as itty-bitty plastic grubs on my UL and managed maybe 18 or so in about 6 hours of fishing. Meanwhile a little old lady not 20 feet away using night crawlers filled up 2 buckets worth in about 3 hours. She must of caught 50 or more of those little guys. When she left I rushed to her spot, cast out to the same area and ... no better than I did before :eek: . Oh well, some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug ;) .

keep 'em tight.....Kurt

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It was my girlfriends day off so she went to lesner around noon using sting silver pink and green by 12:30 20 inch blue in cooler and everyone there saying what did you catch that with. She gave one to a nice older gent and hooked into a couple more. Got to love a girlfriend that will fish even alone........ JAM

·
Registered
191 Posts
zup all i was out lesner as well and caught 3 flounder and lots of blues walking out on the bar nothing spectacular though
:D

good luck all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts