Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending a copious amount of pillage on braided line today, the Chocolate Monster (Molly) and Surfva showed up with his companion, Bassasassin to plunder some Striped-Side eyes. I had flash-backs of me spider man loss to the pink "Barbie" rod of Surfva last year, so I brought reinforcements with me tonight

Yes it be a Penn 704Z with a Ultra-Feather-Lite Two foot Icefishing rod from Colorado..... The Plunder was on!!!

Upon arrival to the bridge, birds were everywhere, and the water was Boiling

When landing a Schoolie, me lil old Feather-Lite started screaming

I grabbed the Feather-Lite and battled the Lil Porky Side-eye to Barbies dismay. :eek:

Surfva thought he was wise in his own ways as well

Basssassin with an apprihensive attitude, (no gloves) plundered Eight, kept the two biggest, and just smiled

Our intentions were soaking eels for Big Momma tonight, but the Schoolie invasion prevailed

Here's some pics from the rest of the evening

Surfva's bait of choice was decimated by the schoolies tonight

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Great work guys. Congrats.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looks like you guys were killing em out there. Looks like basssassin was ready to kill a roll TP in those pix. LOL :redface: Nice job gents! I gotta get me one of those yaks. The barbie rod was classic, very nice report. Looks like everybody had a allot of fun. Thats what its all about. Thanks for sharing Skunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts