Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PSYCHE!!!

Puleeze, the first clue should have been afternoon. Second clue should have been it was about 70 degrees.

Gosh how I wish it were true though. This fishing season has been so depressing for me. Due to personal reasons, I really needed to make good fishing memories this year and all we did was get skunked. We did enjoy meeting many of you at PLO last week though. So this year wasn't a total loss. Good luck to any of you who continue to try to catch the big one this year.

TL
DG and hubby (Rayzor)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Don't throw in the towel yet!

This is the part of the season when all the HUGE ones :eek: start making the trek down the Atlantic seaboard. You should take Shaggy's advice and hit AI soon. I'm looking into getting all the heavers out and hitting the beach next weekend.;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
One of the great things about Pierandsurf is that even though the season stunk for catching, this online community helped keep fishing enjoyable (and even occassionally became a real gathering and not just an online thing).

The internet age has many benefits indeed. Who'd a thunk?

:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Domestic_Goddess said:
PSYCHE!!!

Puleeze, the first clue should have been afternoon. Second clue should have been it was about 70 degrees.

Gosh how I wish it were true though. This fishing season has been so depressing for me. Due to personal reasons, I really needed to make good fishing memories this year and all we did was get skunked. We did enjoy meeting many of you at PLO last week though. So this year wasn't a total loss. Good luck to any of you who continue to try to catch the big one this year.

TL
DG and hubby (Rayzor)
what kind of bite used for 4 huge Rockfish at Choptank yesterday afternoon ?

Brian

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts