Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is interested rolland and i will be on the field at kempsville and clearfield at around 2pm until 5 or 6 if anyone can get of work early and come out. if you can't cast just come out to say HI !

·
Registered
23 Posts
interested here. how do you get there? and how big is the field?
anyways...
i know of a boat ramp in norfolk where you can cast with all the space you want. and from the ramp there is an old boat anchored 150 yards away and another 300 yards away. its pretty easy to measure your cast and an awsome place to cast.
hopefully i get to cast with ya'll.
let me know if ya'll still casting tomorrow.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as usual its raining rookie. i may try again tomorrow if it clears up a little. you go down kempsville rd till you see the big blue water tower which is in chesapeake. just before you get to the tower you will come to an intersection which is fairfield rd. take a left and the feild is right there on the right side of the road. its a soy bean feild and its over a thousand feet in any direction. and we have permission to use it until the new crop is planted sometime in may i think. we will be doing alot of practicing over the next 2 weeks getting ready for hatteras in april. just post a note and if we can get out there we will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts