Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be an open casting practice held this Sunday in Linden for anyone who would like to attend. We'll have two video cameras and laser rangefinders so it looks high-tech and official ;).

Anyways, we'll be meeting at the 3D Grocery (address below) around 1PM then heading to one of several fields in the area. If you're trying to get in a little practice before Charlotte or you just want to hang out and pick up some casting tips, this is the place to be.

Post up here or PM if you're interested in coming, or just meet at the grocery at 1ish

3D Grocery
10461 Ramsey St
Linden, NC 28356-8947

Evan

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
That is pretty close to the house, I may have to head out there.

Robert

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I will probably end up going early to check which field we are going to be using and possibly set up a couple of reference cones. All that is to say if I am a couple of minutes late it will be for a good reason. :) Brian, if you want to show up a little earlier, shoot me a PM this evening and we can work it out.

Robert

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries, you'll probably still beat me to the grocery.

Anyone who's planning on meeting up: If you get to the store and nobody is there, feel free to give me a call. (919) 306-9227.

Looking forward to a great afternoon!

Evan

BTW: I'm thinking of stopping by Bojangles and picking up a Tailgate Special on the way. BYOB though. Anybody opposed to chicken?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.