Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
hey there wilson, as a matter of fact, the new worlds champion lives here in chesapeake. and i also am a tournement caster. as a matter of fact rolland and i were just discussing putting a group together here in the va beach and surrounding areas. if your interested or if any one else is interested put a post here or contact me at

[email protected]

frank(aka demonfish)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
demonfish, would only be available on weekends most times but I would love to hook up with some good casters. Count me in.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would definitly be interested. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there. Looking foward to it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
hey guys, nice to hear from you all. rolland and i both work diferent schedules and seldom have off on the weekends, however we often get together after work in the early afternoons. with dark coming earlier that makes it dificult at times. we could get together and discuss putting a group together. i'll talk to rolland and see what we can arrange.open for suggestions? lets try to put some names and numbers together and plan a meeting just to get to know each other and take it from there. we usually use a field out on centerville rd in chesapeake but again always looking for another place if you know of any. again email me and we'll exchange numbers and arrange a get together. or call (757-468-2276)

frank

·
Registered
53 Posts
Demonfish, I am very interested in joining a casting group. I'm a novice surf caster, but I've got a couple of rods and I'm anxious to learn. I live in Windsor, but I could be out your way with at least 45 min of day light left during the week. If the group forms, count me in. :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
well looks like we are on our way to generating some interest here. send me your phone numbers and we will arrange a get together.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Deamonfish, I've tried to "hook-up" with you guys before but with your schedule working the weekend at Shoneys and mine working the weekdays it's never meshed. The field you're talking about that the new World Champion practices at is only 1/2mi. from my front door. I've noticed the guys out there practicing and wanted to stop by but was always in a hurry when I saw them out there. If you decide to start a local group I too would be interested especially if it's right down the road. They keep threatening to build in that field and the one across from it but nothing definate yet. Jay - cell# 617-6614.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Demonfish, I sent you my info via private email. Let me know if it didn't go through and I'll send it again. Thanks.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts