Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some roof repairs to do this weekend to the house in Carova, so I called my fishen buddy for a recruit, he agreed. A little work to be done and some fishen to boot, that was the plan. Friday evening loaded up the shingles, rods, tackle, stopped to get some bait and off we were.

Up and out of the house early Saturday morning, bait in the water @ 4:30am. Nice light breeze from the north, about a 2 ft. swell with an out going tide. Ran the skunk off the beach with a 2 ft. sand shark @ 5:30, and a skate or another shark every 15 to 20 min. until around 7:00am. With the rods in the spikes, my buddys clicker starts SCREAMING, FISH ON! Those first runs are crazy, makes your stomach come all the way to your throat! He handled it like a pro! Two more good runs and a helping push from a shore break laid him right on the beach.

41 inch 28.5 lbs. hog caught on bunker head by Tony A.

Was trying to post a pic but I guess I need a host? Maybe sandflea can help me out?

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hic-lock, nice fish. As to posting th pic I might be wrong but I think as a supporter you have th ability to post pics. If nothing else you can send it to [email protected] an flea will post it in th Gallery.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
You can send the pic in to me and I can put it in the gallery. If you're a supporter, you can upload as many photos onto these threads as you want.

So, there's big drum up there still? Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bad....... It was a striper! I meant the post to have a a pick with it. Guess i need to come off some coin and finally become a supporter!

I'll send that pic in soon as i can dig out of this hole here at work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts