Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been laid off for the last month put a major hurt on my finances so I have not gotten out in several weeks. I just got a new job and start on Wed so I figured I better go fishing while I have a chance. I don't really have the spare money(it will cost $40 in gas alone), but that is what credit cards are for! I am glad to be going back to work and need to celebrate.

I will be heading to the Cape Henlopen pier and arriving around 6PM-7PM. If anyone is around keep an eye out for me. I know this is a long shot since most of you guys fish that other bay. I am 6'4" with glasses and I'll be wearing a grey Mountain Hardware ball cap.

I will post results in the AM.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Good Luck!

Good luck Jamey! Glad to hear you got a new job. Fishing is great but everyone forgets it costs $$$$$$$$$.:D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes, Good Luck to you and I am glad you've got a new job. I got laid off Aug 30th of last year and wasn't able to find a job making the same income till March of this year. It sure hurts not to have income but for whatever reason I was able to save money while I was out of work because of unemployment and serverance pay. It's really wierd because I'm broke again and this is with a job. I'm now back to spending more then I've got coming in. Dang credit cards!!

- Dae

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

Final tally was one short flounder (15"), several tiny croaker and spot, one 12" sand shark, and two mystery fish. I am fairly sure they were pinfish, but I'm not positive. I caught pinfish in FL a long time ago, and these looked pretty similar. I looked them up and it says they range as far north as Mass. Do pinfish croak? These did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.