Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellers,

Havent been on in a while due to school but i will be graduating in may and will be heading down to the point. Any changes there in the last year i should know about as well as do you all think the bait mullet will be in the surf and what will be biting?

Thanks guys hope everyone is doing well. Should be back on regular basis now!!!

Riley.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Bir drum last week

This week the point is closed. You have less than a mile to the left of the point ramp, a virtual parking lot off of the road that runs paralell to the campground, and they added .8 mile on south beach reducing the length north/west travel to under 2 miles. On the northermn beaches the beach between ramp 27 and 30 is quickly dissappearing.

Goto www.capehatterasanglersclub.org and click on the beach access menu. First paragraph has my maps, updated every Thurs. (although I may do Hatteras early because of the point) and a link to nps google map which doesn't show the point closure yet.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cape Hatteras

According to the Coastland Times the National Park Service will step up enforcement of its dogs on leash regulation this season in the Cape Hatteras National Seashore. Under current regulations pets are prohibited in resource protection areas. In other beach areas, dogs when on the shoreline must be physically restrained at all times on a leash not exceeding six feet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.