Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Apollo beach this morning, think I should have stayed in bed, like smart wife did. Waves 4 to 6, wind 15 to 20 and surf was dirty. Took a 5oz with prongs to hold bottem. Used shrimp, clams and orange fish bites to no avail. Best thing came out of the morning was a sunrise pic. will try to post when I get it developed. tight lines all. :) :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I saw that sunrise it was great. :)
Much better looking then the ocean condition.
:( Guys in Mel Bch were just catching blues in the surf on 3 OZ spoons.
I left my rods at home.Tomorrows just another day in paradise.
:D

T<----->Lines

Kozlow

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kozlow -

I've only been on this site for a few days, but it sounds to me like all you do is fish. :cool: I'm very jealous as I have another 10 years or so before I can dedicate my full engery to it. Meanwhile, I'll continue to monitor this cool site and dream about the lucky few when I can't be there myself. :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
itsallgood
Get out when I can and that's usually often.
I guess I'm just hooked. :D

T<----->Lines And Great Times

Kozlow

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good for you Kozlow. Live is to short, fish often. I was a bit dissapointed in myself looking back over our log of fishing adventures, sence april we have only been fishing 63 times. I thought we fished more than than although I dont usually mark down when we go and fish a hour of so down at our dock in the intercoastal. This year I vow to do better!!!!!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beachbms,

You guys are killin' me :( . Quick math tells me you've only been able to get out about 2 times a week. And you keep a log :eek:. I shouldn't say anything, I decided the other night that it would be a good idea to start a fishin' log myself.

itsallgood

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Thanks for the great link :)
I bet we will all have logs now. :cool:
T<----->Lines
Kozlow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts