Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the European 80lb neon orange .75mm, I don't care about the spool size.Thanks in advance, Charlie

·
Registered
7 Posts
Charlie, I will be at a sufix show next week and see if I can get some, I have it in the gold but not the orange.
Regards,
Ron

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hey all - let us know when you come across some .28mm Hi-Vis Copoly running line also!

Sufix lists their Tritanium, Synergy, and Supreme 12lb lines as .28. Availability around here in those nice neon colors they come in is another story.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi Charlie, 80lb - 0.75mm Sufix Orange shocker comes on 100m, 150m or 200m spools depending on when it was obtained. Over here the 200m spools are a little under 10 bucks in my local shop. Take care all - Neil

·
Registered
668 Posts
princess ann dist on 17th st in va beach has the tritanium, several spools but not sure of the lb test they have.

also bought a spool of this new cajun red thats out but havnt had a chance to use it yet, anyone had any experiences with it yet, it is very inexpensive and they boast on its performance on their web site.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Have a couple of 2 kilo spools of the superior orange rated at 80lb. Have a new and more reliable source now in the UK.
Let me know if you want one, usually takes a week to 10 days.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Larry,

Over here in the UK a Kilo = 2.2lbs, so if K-tom is offering a Kilo for the same price as a Lb then it's a bargain !!

Led.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts